Panopto is a useful video recording and video storage tool available via Canvas. Get started with the Panopto FAQ.
Panopto in the Classroom
This video details how to record your course lecture in Smith classrooms.
Panopto Recording on your Computer
Panopto in Canvas
- Uploading Recorded Lecture or Session
- Copying and Moving a Panopto Recording
- Enabling Closed Captioning in Panopto
- Creating an In-Video Quiz [video]
- Creating an In-Video Assignment [video]
- Best Practices for Panopto Security
- Student-Specific Access to a Recording in Panopto
Book a time to record at the One Button Studio in Van Munching Hall by following the One Button Studio Instructions.
Have an idea for a video or graphic design project? Contact the OTL Educational Technology team with your request.